"If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle."
― Hillary Rodham Clinton
Yes, we all love changing our hairstyle once in a while ! Be it a new experimental cut, or a new colouring technique, or the latest hairdo – our hairstyle often changes depending on occasions, situations and seasons.
But with increasing pollution, exposure to heat and sunlight, and stressful lifestyle, our silken tresses get dry, dull and frizzy. We take resort to having a protein rich diet, oil massages and spend extensively in search of the right shampoo and conditioner. But our tired hair needs more than that – a bit more of pampering ! And what can be better than a rejuvenating hair spa?
At Atry's we let your hair indulge into a range of exotic therapies. Our stylists will help you choose the best combination to suit your needs.
Dry, frizzy, dull hair is a big NO for all of us. Thus it is essential to nourish your hair and regularly. We all do have protein rich foods give oil massages, use good shampoo-conditioner and hair products. With pollution, sunlight and stressful lifestyles, it is essential to take good care of your hair. And what's better than a hair spa? Afterall hair at times needs added pampering. So head to us or and indulge into one.
Benefits of Hair Spa
- A good hair spa enhances hair growth. For colour treated or straightened hair, a few sessions of hair spa are essential.
- Distresses you from a busy lifestyle.
- The mild shampoo and conditioner used in the therapy makes your hair look healthy.
- The hair mask applied to your hair strands and scalp acts as a deep conditioner. The protein enriched masks the hair problems such as hair fall and dandruff.
- A thorough massage leaves you relaxed and enhances the blood circulation.
- Steaming helps your hair regain the lost moisture. For better results, make sure you opt for a mist-based steam.
Complete Spa Therapy